An easy access in heart of Lyon.At 50 meters from Perrache railway station, exit Carnot, then Verdun-Perrache (near of Brasserie Georges).
- From A6 (Paris): 2nd exit on right after the tunnel under Fourvière, follow “Presqu’île, Perrache, Verdun”, turn on right after the Brasserie, then right again: rue du Bélier. Road signs after the 1st crossroads.
- From A7 (Marseille): exit “Gare de Perrache”, then on left at the 3rd light : “Perrache Charlemagne”, “Charlemagne”, then on right “Verdun Perrache”, and 2nd on left : rue Delandine, “Verdun Perrache”, then 1st on left after the tunnel : rue du Bélier, and follows road signs.
- From A (Grenoble) and A43 (Geneva): Centre-ville, Presqu’île, direction “Perrache Verdun”
Deposit in front of the hotel – public car park near of the hotel
By public transportation
- Subway: Line A, station Perrache.
- Tramway: line T1 or T2, station Perrache
- Train: Perrache railway station at 2 minutes by foot, or from Part-Dieu railway station at 10 minutes by tram (T1).
- Cab: Station in 2 steps of the hotel or on call of the reception
- Aéroport Lyon Saint-Exupéry: shuttle all the 20 minutes from La Part Dieu station
- Vélov: place Carnot
- Latitude : 45° 44’ 56’’
- Longitude : 4°49’39’’
Agrandir le plan